Customs clearance is a series of various activities, conditioned by the rules of customs procedure. They relate to taking over goods subject to customs clearance across the customs border of a given country. All customs controls are designed to check the goods in question and to properly secure trade in goods abroad in such a way that it complies with international law and treaties.
We implement in export and import:
- comprehensive customs services of cargo in Polish ports,
- comprehensive customs services of cargo in European ports (fiscal clearance),
- customs clearance of resettlement property of natural persons,
- simplified import customs clearance (short turnaround time),
- full customs documentation.
It is worth remembering that the entire item may be subject to control, or only a part of it. The customs clearance process usually takes place in the presence of an importer, recipient or forwarder. Only after completing all the formalities and passing the necessary control, it is possible to carry out a particular shipment abroad.
We invite you to contact us regarding the implementation of your order.